Unitus at a Glance
Why We're Here
At Unitus Community Credit Union, we are committed to excellence. Everything we do revolves around a simple premise: what is best for our members and our community?
When we center our decisions around those we serve, we’re better able to meet each member’s unique needs - finding solutions for them as an individual and meeting them where they are. Our service model creates an inclusive experience and allows us to support each member through every defining moment in their lives. This holistic approach inspires hope and confidence, positioning Unitus as a trusted partner in our community.
Our Board of Directors, Audit Committee, and Leadership team work together to ensure that every decision is made with members’ financial well-being in mind.
The Board and Audit Committee earn a quarterly stipend based on the leadership and position held. This enhances the credit union’s ability to attract and retain qualified officials to represent the members. Click here to view the Notice of Officials Compensation.
Board of Directors
In addition to our not-for-profit status, our Board of Directors comprises a dedicated group of experienced professionals who are elected by their fellow members. Our Board oversees the strategic direction of the credit union.
- Somnath Banerjee - Chair
- Matthew Mičetić - Vice Chair
- Rhonda Cramer - Secretary
- Frank Chinn - Director
- Laura Conroy - Director
- Nicole Davison León - Director
- Tiffini Mueller - Director
The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors by overseeing financial reporting responsibilities, internal controls, audit processes, and compliance with laws, regulations and codes of conduct.
- John Pierce - Committee Chair
- Laura Conroy - Board Liaison Committee Member
- Rebekah Anderson - Committee Member
- Will Clark-Shim - Committee Member
- Terry Donahe - Committee Member
- Harit Ghelani - Committee Member
- Kenny Sallee - Committee Member
- Luke Watson - Committee Member
- Everett Wild - Committee Member
The Leadership team utilizes their experience and leadership skills to manage the day-to-day operations of the credit union. They work towards strategic goals and are committed to advocating for our members and improving our communities.
- Steven Stapp - President/CEO
- David Fehrer - EVP/Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
- James Alexander - SVP/Chief Risk Officer
- Brian Devereux - SVP/Chief Lending Officer
- Gayle Evans - SVP/Chief People and Culture Officer
- Michael Namba - SVP/Chief Financial Officer
- Corlinda Wooden - SVP/Chief Retail Officer
- Scott Bell - VP/Chief Experience Officer