Money Market Accounts
- Like a savings account, but earns more
- Easy access to your money
- The more money you deposit, the higher the return
- Must keep a minimum balance to remain free
- The account to track your specific goal, whether it’s next year’s family trip, your next holiday gifting fund, or your rainy day fund.
- Hit your savings goals effortlessly with automatic transfer from your paycheck
- Name your account anything: have some fun while you keep your goal top of mind
Health Savings Accounts
- Use it tax-free for qualifying medical expenses**
- Your funds never expire; they grow tax-free through dividend earnings
- Comes with HSA debit card
Digital banking to help you save, budget, and manage your money 24/7
Which Long-term Savings tool fits your plans?
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- Earns more interest than a regular savings account
- Choose a term that works for you, from 6-60 months
- Best if you don’t need immediate access to your money
Ready to save? Open a CD right in online banking.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Roth and Traditional IRAs available
- Cover education expenses with a tax-advantaged Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Save more with these tax-advantaged retirement accounts (consult a tax advisor)