Together We Advance
At Unitus, we accompany you at every step of your financial journey to help build a better future for you and your family while creating opportunities within our community through a shared sense of belonging. We continue to pave the way for the Hispanic community, offering tailored financial opportunities for all. Let’s advance together.
Unitus has been named a Juntos Avanzamos credit union. This special designation is awarded to credit unions committed to service and financial education aimed at Hispanic consumers by opening up the financial system with opportunities that respond to inclusion, and creating environments with possibilities for all.
Supporting our local communities since 1937
Unitus is proud to be involved with local community initiatives that provide financial support for local Hispanic and Latino groups and communities.
- Education and services through the Consulate of Mexico
- Funding for the Farmworker Program Coordinator position at AWARE Food Bank in Woodburn, OR
- Community outreach at the Hacienda CDC Latino Home Fair
- Sponsorship of Los Soñadores games with the Hillsboro Hops
Who is Eligible to Join
You’re eligible to join Unitus if you or a family member1 live or work in the State of Washington2, or one of the following Oregon counties: Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington, Columbia, Hood River, Marion, Polk, Yamhill, Benton, Linn, Lane, Deschutes, Douglas, Josephine, and Jackson.
Please have the following items available when opening your new Unitus membership:
- A government-issued piece of ID with photo: Driver’s License or DMV ID Card, Government Employee ID Card or Badge, United States Passport, United States Armed Forces ID Card, or Matrícula consular card.
- A secondary piece of ID: Credit Card or Debit Card with name embossed on front and signature on back, a State-issued license to carry a concealed weapon, or a Student ID for the current term/year
- Rental agreement or utility bill: For address verification
- Your opening deposit of $15.00: $5.00 for Prime Share and a one-time membership dues fee of $10.00, which makes you a member—and an owner of our credit union
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)