How do I register for the Unitus Card Guard app?
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Tap on Create an Account
- Accept the Unitus Terms and Conditions.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- You will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Enter the activation code into the application where requested.
- Tap Continue.
- You will be asked to input some personal information, answer a few questions to verify identity.
- You must add a Card for the app to be considered active.
NOTE: The first card enrolled will become the default card that will be presented upon login each time.
- Tap Add Card.
- Once your card is added you can set up customized alerts and controls.
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can register your card(s) here. Simply follow the on screen instructions.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.