You can now set up overdraft protection in uOnline as well as modify your existing settings. In order to make changes to overdraft protection on your account(s), please follow the steps below:
- Log in to uOnline
- Select Overdraft from the navigation menu
- Click the gear icon next to the checking account you’d like to add or modify
- Select ‘Add as backup’ on share(s) you want to add as overdraft protection
- Click ‘Reprioritize Backup Accounts” and drag and drop the shares in the order top pull for overdraft
- Clicking the trash can next to a share removes it from the list
- Once the overdraft shares are set up how you’d like, read the disclosure and click ‘I Agree”
- Click ‘Save Changes’
- Email will be sent notifying you that overdraft protection has been updated
- Log in to the Unitus mobile app
- Select Overdraft Protection from the navigation menu
- Tap the gear icon next to the checking account you’d like to add or modify
- Select ‘Add Backup Account’ or ‘Add additional backup accounts’ if you are adding a secondary account as backup.
- Select the share you want to add as backup
- Click the x in the right-hand corner
- Share(s) selected should show as back up accounts
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.